Visit my new Technology News website, TECHPopuli.

February 26, 2003

RI Nightclub Fire

You know, I just wanted to say one thing about this terrible tragedy at The Station in Warwick, Rhode Island.

Based on only having read the headlines about the incident, I think that it's not all that relevant whether the band got any "permission" to light off the fireworks inside.

Even with permision the band's tech crew should have realized that the room was not safe. Lack of permission might get the club managers off the hook, a little bit anyway. But the techs should have known better.

Posted by jghiii at February 26, 2003 06:02 PM
Post a comment