Visit my new Technology News website, TECHPopuli.

March 06, 2003

So THAT'S what that's called!

One of the great celebrities of the internet age, along with the @ symbol and the "dot", is the "forward-slash". But did you know that its formal name is solidus?

It turns out that alot of keyboard characters have other names.

Posted by jghiii at March 6, 2003 07:09 AM
Post a comment